We are looking for a talented Web Developer to create amazing website experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should be able to create beautiful, intuitive and functional designs.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficient in using of prototyping tool (Adobe XD/Figma/Azure any one)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, jQuery, JS
- CSS framework (Tailwind / Bootstrap any one)
- Sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote guidelines, best practices and standards
- Front end conversion
- 2+ years experience
- Knowledge of WordPress, theme customization and plugin customization
- Website accessibility
- A Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to grasp and comprehend ideas
- Open-minded, adapt quickly to new environments and a quick learner
- Getting things done independently and willing to go into high-value areas even though may not have enough knowledge
Job Outline We are looking for a talented Web Developer to create amazing website experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They sho...
Job Outline Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager-IT in Goa, the job holder will be responsible for remote End user support (International user base) and monitoring management for Network devices, Virtual managers. Backup etc. The job holder will be required to work closely with the rest of the team. Willing to work in shifts. Flexibility. Technical Support Delivery: · Windows server administration · Active directory basic administration · Microsoft exchange basic administration · VMware/HyperV basic administration · Citrix basic administrator · Desktop Management. · Network basic level troubleshooting. · Windows Patching Process · Knowledge of Spam Filtering · Antivirus Management · Outlook configuration · Printer Management · Backup monitoring and troubleshooting. Organisational Responsibilities: · Adherence to process and policies laid down in organization. · Actively contribute to corporate knowledgebase/Records. · Time sheets, records, shift roasters, shift handover etc. Core Competencies · 2 – 4 years of experience in infrastructure support (End user support) · Thorough knowledge of any ticketing tool and any monitoring tool. · Good knowledge of system, citirx and ID management. · Basic knowledge of ITIL-Service desk, incident management, and Service level agreement. · Documentation skills. Knowledge of high and low severity/priority tickets. Professional and Organizational Qualities · Good oral and written communications skills. (MUST). Good attitude. · A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills. · High attention to detail and good technical knowledge · Ability to adapt quickly. · Ability to quickly learn new concepts/technologies and cloud as necessary · Reports to Service delivery Manager-IT infrastructure
Job Outline Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager-IT in Goa, the job holder will be responsible for remote End user support (International user base) and monitoring management for Network devices,...
Job Outline :
Experience - 3 to 8 years
Reporting to Team Manager, the L-2 Service Desk Engineer is responsible for handling support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software and requires troubleshooting service tickets / requests over a phone call.
Wintel Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Troubleshooting hardware and operating system issues
- Raid, Disk Management and Image Creation
- File and Print Server administration
- Patch Management
- Backup and Restore Management
- Server Monitoring, Migration and Deployment
- Active Directory administration
- Terminal server administration
- VMware Infrastructure - HA, DRS, SRM, vSAN
- Basic understanding of virtualization technology, Troubleshooting skills and File Servers.
- Experience working on Windows Server 2003,2008,2012,2016
- Experience working on Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS
- Basics of PowerShell
- Azure / AWS and O365 administration experience
- Excellent Knowledge Windows Client Server OS performance and Troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge of Wide range of Server hardware of different vendors
Network Administration :
- Basic working knowledge of L2 Switch configuration stacking and VLAN Provisioning as well as problem identification and troubleshooting. Coordinating with L2/L3 Network Administrator.
- Incident, Problem and Change management as per the ITIL Standards.
- Monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications and response as per defined processes and procedures using ticketing system
- Communication with customers as required keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Organisational Responsibilities :
- Seek and participate in support opportunities across the organization
- Actively participate in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
- Actively contribute to corporate knowledge base
- Follow agile practices
Desired Skills :
- VMWare Certified Professional
- MCSA 2012 / 2016
- MCSA Office365 / Azure Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 6-8 years of hands on experience on Windows, VMware, and wide range of Server hardware of different vendors
- Good Written and Verbal communication
- Ability to work in 24x7 environment
Job Outline : Experience – 3 to 8 years Reporting to Team Manager, the L-2 Service Desk Engineer is responsible for handling support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This...